Swift CI-02 Single-Action Fiber Cleaver
Swift / MAX CI-02 Single action fiber cleaver, for single fibers or ribbon fiber cables (HI-4 or HI-8 or HI-12 ), fiber holding and cleaving are done in one press action.
The CI-02 optical cleaver is the best cleaver for laboratory and R&D applications. It is compact and easy to use and the single action makes it convenient and less prone to wear. The CI-02 fiber optic cleaver uses an oil damper system to ensure the blade contacts the fibre at a steady speed. This reduces stress to the fibre, ensures the best quality cleaves.
It also includes a flexible clamping system to prevent vibration shock to the fibre during the cleaving process. This gives a dramatic quality improvement in the cleaved end face, core cracking, cleave angle and life span of the blade.
The CI-02 is a single action cleaver which does not need the user to engage the blade prior to cleaving as with some other cleavers. You simply clamp the fibre into the vee-groove and close the cleaving arm. The action of raising the arm engages the blade automatically ready for the next cleave.
- Ideal choice for laboratory and R&D applications
- Finest quality of cleaved end face
- Improvement in blade life span
- No crack in core
- Stable Long Life by adopting Double Slide Bearing System
- Oil Damper System
- Single Automatic Action for Cleaving and Fiber Chip Collection
- Approx. 60,000 times cleaving available with Dlamond Chip Blade Head
- Fiber Diameter: 125㎛
- Coating Diameter: 250 ~ 900㎛
- Cleave Angle: 90°± 0.5°
- Cleave Length: Single 5mm ~ 20mm, Ribbon 10mm
- Blade Life time: 50,000
- Outfit Dimension: 84*65*54mm
- Weight: 420g
*Cleave Length can be adjusted.
- Fiber preparation
- Fiber Optic Patch Cord
- Fiber Optic Adapter
- Fusion Splicers
- Fiber Cleavers
- Fiber Optic Toolkit
- Test & Measurement