E2000 Fiber Optic Adapter
The E-2000 fiber optic adapter features injection-molded PBT housing, rated to the UL94V-01 Flammability Index.
Spring-loaded shutters protect against dust and scratching. A high quality split ceramic sleeve ensures high performance over 1000 mating cycles. The adapter may be ordered with color coded housing and frames.
- Secure transmission of high bit-rate protocols
- Zirconia ceramic ferrule fully protected by spring loaded shutter
- Push-pull locking mechanism for easy installation
- Color coded release levers
- Compliant with European (EN 186270) and International (IEC 61754-15) standards.
|Item||Singlemode / Multimode|
|Insertion Loss||≤0.20dB Max for Zr Sleeve
≤0.30dB Max for Pb Sleeve
(Note: Measured using JDSU meter and Master Jumper)
|Durability||≤0.2dB typical change, 1000 matings|
|Sleeve/Ferrule Withdrawal Force||2.0N ~ 5.9N (200gf ~ 600gf)|
|Operating Temperature||-40℃ to +75℃|
|Storage Temperature||-40℃ to +75℃|
- Metrology, Railway, Industry
- Fiber Optic Patch Cord
- Fiber Optic Adapter
- Fusion Splicers
- Fiber Cleavers
- Fiber Optic Toolkit
- Test & Measurement